Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Workout Songs

Okay, since I'm a regular at the gym, whether it's LA Fitness or Krav Maga or on the soccer pitch, I cannot stress enough the importance of having good, fun, upbeat and motivating music to listen to while you work out.  If my iPod runs out of battery while I'm at the gym, my day gets infinitely sadder and my workout suffers.  So I'm here to share with you my top ten workout songs right now:

1. Mr. Brightside - The Killers
2. Rumour Has It/Someone Like You mashup from Glee
3. Gimme Sympathy - Metric
4. How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
5. Bodies by Drowning Pool
6. 'Til I Collapse by Eminem
7. Committed by Jenny and Johnny
8. Here It Goes Again - OK GO
9. My Body - Young the Giant
10. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

Are you pumped?  Then download these songs and get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment